TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Promotion is open to residents of United Kingdom, excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion we believe in responsible consumption of our products. DO NOT purchase more product than you can reasonably use or consume just to participate in this Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry, but within the Promotion Period, as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive their Prize. Internet access and a text-able mobile phone are required.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 GMT on the 14 of February 2023 and 23:59 GMT on the 31 of March 2023 inclusive.
- To Enter: Purchase a Rubicon RAW can and text SNOWBOARD & your date of birth to 88802, for example ‘SNOWBOARD 23112002’ You will then receive a reply text with a link to complete a form to provide your details (full name, email address and postal address) to enter the Prize Draw.
- Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per household per day during the Promotion Period. One itemised receipt per entry must state the time and date of purchase, which must pre-date the entry date and time, but be within the Promotion Period. No household may win more than 1 Prize.
- The Prizes: There will be 51 winners.
Headline Prize: 1 winner will win:
- 1 x £100 travel contribution for two people.
- 1 x Snowboard lesson at Chill Factore Manchester with a Team GB Snowsports Athlete.
- 1 x lunch for two in Manchester.
- 1 x 1 night accommodation at a 4-star hotel with breakfast and dinner for two in Manchester the night before your snowboard lesson, subject to availability.
- 1 X Douk Snow custom designed Snowboard.
- 1 X Rubicon RAW branded bag;
- 1 x Rubicon RAW branded hoodie;
- 1 x Rubicon RAW branded notepad;
- 1 x Rubicon RAW branded towel; and
- 1 x Rubicon RAW branded pen.
Runner Up Prizes: There will be 50 runners up. Each runner up will win:
- 1 x Rubicon RAW branded bag;
- 1 x Rubicon RAW branded hoodie;
- 1 x Rubicon RAW branded notepad
- 1 x Rubicon RAW branded towel; and
- 1 x Rubicon RAW branded pen.
Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- The Team GB athlete available, and the agreed location and dates are subject to change and are the decision of GB Snowsports.
- At all times, the Promoter will have the discretion as to how to implement the Prize fulfilment.
- The prize must be taken before the end of September 2024 subject to the athletes availability. The Promoter will endeavour to provide as much visibility as possible for the Prize date, although timings may only be confirmed (and are liable to move) days in advance, subject to the athletes availability. Neither the Promoter nor the athlete will be liable in any way for any cancellation or postponement of the Prize.
- If for any reason the event is not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which affects the running or conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel the prize and not re-award any additional tickets to the winner or reimburse any incurred expenses by the winner as a result of winning or accepting the prize.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include travel/transportation, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
- It will be the winner’s and (if applicable) their guest's responsibility to take out at their own cost all relevant insurance (including but not limited to health and travel insurance, insurance for theft, loss and damage to property) which may be required or prudent to be taken.
- A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to your room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in- room calls or services.
- Certain parts of the prize may require particular levels of health or fitness. Entrants should ensure that they are capable of meeting the required standards.
- All medical conditions are required to be detailed in advance of the booking and a doctor’s note may be required.
- Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude a winner and/or their guests from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if a winner and/or their guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue.
- Winner Selection: 1 provisional Headline Prize Winner and 50 provisional Runner Up Prize Winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The Prize draw will be conducted within 7 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: The provisional Headline Prize Winner will be contacted via the telephone number provided on entry within 7 working days of Winner Selection and will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. The provisional Runner Up Prize Winners will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 14 working days of Winner Selection and will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the provisional winners. Once eligibility has been confirmed, the provisional winners will be confirmed as winners. If a provisional winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- Prize Acceptance: Once eligibility of a Prize is confirmed and the Prize is accepted, notification to arrange fulfilment of the Prize will take place within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a winner has not received communication to arrange their Prize, the winner must inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If a winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- are in breach of the Terms & Conditions;
- contain any content that is offensive, harmful, objectionable or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication including with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, or which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
- contains or refers to any unauthorised third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
- promotes any political agenda.
- Provided no objection is received from the winners, a winners list containing the surname and county of residence of the winners will be made available by the Promoter 4 weeks after the close of the Promotion Period, for a period of 8 weeks. It will be available at www.promotionsinteractive.com/winners/rubicon-raw. The winners can object to their details being published during the Winner Notification process. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide winner information to the Advertising Standards Authority when requested by them.
- The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entry/ies (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified. Any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
- Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners through multiple means by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld until verification is completed.
- Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
- Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
- Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
- Disqualify entrants who tamper with the entry process.
- Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
- Cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion should it not be capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize and/or any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute that Prize or element of the Prize for another of equal or greater value.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion (JS13537) or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances.
- If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
- By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Residents of Scotland and Northern Ireland may bring proceedings in their own jurisdiction.
Promoter: A.G.BARR P.L.C. Westfield House, 4 Mollins Road, Cumbernauld, G68 9HD.